I Waited For 9 Months For Peter To Come Back… RUDEBOY - JMC VIBES

Breaking

Wednesday, 28 March 2018

I Waited For 9 Months For Peter To Come Back… RUDEBOY



It’s no more news that the Psquare  Duo have Decided to go on their Separate Path and Pursue Solo Careers. Rudeboy as Paul is now known spoke in a recent Interview that he waited for more than 9 Months for his Twin Brother Peter to Reconcile with him before Moving on to Pursue his Solo Career.





He further said and I quote ‘’ There was a bit of a breakdown when it happened and everyone was in shock because usually when things happen like that, I waited for almost nine months. But this time, I had to move on with my life and under two months, it became normal for me. It’s the same old thing. There’s nothing new. The only part I know is different is performing alone because at the early stage I wasn’t used to it but now, I am used to it”.

He further said that he is retaining his older brother Jude Okoye in his new team.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Popular

About & Social

jmc vibes 
100% entertainment...
positive vibes only 
HOME FOR
MUSIC COMEDY SPORTS
GOSSIP& GISTS AND SO MUCH MORE...